Terms and Conditions
- All students are required to pay the appropriate fees, as published on the QMA website.
- Exemptions: Students offered a scholarship are exempt from tuition fees.
- Payment methods:
To pay with a debit or credit card at QMA reception, building 8, Katara.
- Schedule: QMA will accept payments during the period two weeks before and 10 days after the start of each term. Parents should ensure that the fees are paid by the published deadlines to avoid disruption of tuition. These deadlines will be published shortly.
There will be no discounts for the 2017-18 academic year for non-Qatari students in the Academic and Music for all programmes.
Qatari students will receive a discount of 15% on both programmes (Academic and Music for All Programme).
- Qatari student discount: 15% (Academic and Music for All Programmes)
- Students receiving a scholarship will not be eligible for any discount. If a scholarship student undertakes any additional instrument or ensemble class (apart from their Academic Programme); they will be charged 100% of fees associated with the class.
: the above discount is for Qatari students ONLY.
Cancellations and refunds
The grace period during which a 100% refund can be given is only applicable within the first 14 days (2 weeks) from the payment date.
In order to process the refund request the student/parent must submit the original receipt (white copy) to QMA Finance.
The refund process may take up to 45 working days; the money will be credited to the same card that was used for the payment.
For those making late payments (after the deadline date), refunds will not be permissible.
- Smoking is not permitted inside, or in the vicinity, of the building
- Pets are not allowed in the building at any time.
- The presence of a parent with any student aged under 6 years old is required during instrumental lessons. Parents of older children do not need to accompany them, although they are more than welcome to observe tuition.
- You are responsible for damage your child may cause whilst on QMA premises.
- If you drop your child off for classes, please ensure that you arrive on time for collection at the end of the class. Lesson times are personally timetabled for each student, and teachers will receive payment regardless of whether students attend. Therefore, tuition fees for individual lessons cannot be refunded in any circumstances.